ENHANCED COVID19 MEASURES- 21 MARCH 2020
20 March 2020
To better safeguard your personal safety & well-being, the following enhanced measures will be implemented with effect from 20 March 2020 until further notice.
We will reschedule, postpone & defer all customer’s appointments who have just returned from overseas (regardless of countries, mode of travels, i.e., air, land, or sea) until 14 days after the arrival in Singapore.
In addition, if you or your close contacts (i.e. family members, colleagues who work closely together) are feeling unwell, which includes but not limited to: fever, cough, body ache, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, diarrhea, influenza or pneumonia, we will reschedule your appointment.
These measures are part of our Business Continuity Plan to safeguard the well-being of everyone. We seek your kind understanding & cooperation during this period.
We have also stepped up on our effort and enhanced our 3-line defense measures to safeguard your safety and protection. These are the additional measures implemented since the last update on 27 Feb 2020 (read more)
1st LINE – OUR STAFF
- We have issued a travel ban for all non-essential travels for all staff until further notice.
2nd LINE – OUR FACILITY
- Sterilize treatment beds after each session with UV-C light.
- Provide Vitamin-C drinks as part of the refreshment.
- Removal of Beauty Bar product display, and to make available upon request. Tester products will be cleaned & sanitized after every use.
- Removal of Vanity Corner amenities, and to make available upon request.
- Cotton buds & pads are individually wrapped.
- Combs & hairdryers will be sanitized after each use and kept in a ziplock bag.
- For hygiene purposes, foundation, pancake, powder and hand cream will not be available for the time being.
- With the recent guidelines on social distancing, we will spread out the seatings at the relaxation lounge. Please note that refreshments may be served inside the treatment rooms when the lounge is full.
3rd LINE – OUR VISITORS
- Enhance more stringent screening for all customers, as mentioned above.
Thank you for your loyal support & trust in us. We wish you good health and look forward to welcoming you to the SK-II Boutique Spa soon.
With sincere appreciation,