YOUR WELLBEING IS IMPORTANT TO US
27 February 2020
Dear valued customers,
At the SK-II Boutique Spa, your personal health and safety are extremely important to us. In view of the COVID-19 outbreak, we would like to share with you the enhanced precautionary measures that we have taken at our spa.
We adopt a 3-line defence approach to safeguard your personal safety and protection.
1st LINE – OUR STAFF
- Facial mask will be worn by all service staff throughout the day.
- Compulsory anti-bacterial hand wash & sanitization by our beauticians prior to & after every treatment session.
- Twice daily temperature taking and release from duty on any symptom of unwell.
2nd LINE – OUR FACILITY
- Increased sanitization & cleaning of amenities, tools, equipment and service wares.
- Purification of treatment rooms with disinfectant covering the bed, wardrobe, doors and surrounding area on every service turnover.
3rd LINE – OUR VISITORS
- Compulsory hand sanitizing and temperature taking upon entering the spa premises.
- Stringent travel declaration, temperature screening of customers/tourism visitors to the spa.
Please check out our video link featuring the precautionary measures taken to safeguard you:
We seek your kind co-operation and understanding as the following steps are taken for all customers to the spa:
- Postponement of appointment if you show signs of unwell such as runny nose, coughing, sore throat, and or fever.
- Postponement of appointment if you have just returned from or in close contact with anyone from Mainland China, South Korea, Iran, Italy and Japan in the last 14 days.
Thank you for your loyal support & trust in us. We wish you good health and look forward to welcoming you to the SK-II Boutique Spa soon.
With sincere appreciation,