The SK-II Boutique Spa invites highly motivated and experienced Skin Care Therapists & Customer Service Officers to join our cause in improving the lives of our customers. In return, we will invest in enriching and improving the lives of our employees.
At Senze Salus, we pride ourselves as a dedicated professional in skin care wellness. We adopt a holistic approach to skin care services, and create ample opportunities for our Therapists & Customer Service Officers to develop their career potential.
Being part of the Senze Salus team, here is what you can look forward to:
- Not only will you enjoy competitive compensation package, you will receive annual work and development plan for continued improvement.
- You will also be given ample opportunity to gain career advancement based on your performance.
- You will receive regular coaching and training to sharpen your technical mastery and product knowledge.
- Being in the service sector, we are mindful about striking a work life balance for our people. Work shifts and public holidays are rotated fairly to allow a balanced time with family and loved ones, and special concessions are made available for staff to attend to crucial family commitment.
- Our outpatient health care benefits are also extended to the family members at the discretion of the staff.
- You will receive attractive outpatient health care entitlement per year and hospitalization insurance coverage.
- Your skin health is equally valued, and we offer our staff generous personal use of SK-II skin care products, as well as SK-II facials at the SK-II Boutique Spa, where you will be treated no different from any of our valued customers.
- We provide a 2-way communication channels between the staff and the management to share ideas, suggestions and broad-based feedback that are vital to the growth of the business, as well as the welfare development of our staff.
People are our most important asset.
- People are our business, and our success depends on our people. Our people are an integral part of our business, and the greatest source of our competitive advantage.
- We appreciate the potential our people bring to the business. We value differences. We encourage and enable people to achieve high expectations and standards. We are honest with people about their performance.
The interests of our staff and that of the business are of equal importance.
- We believe in pursuing mutual success in everything that we do, and if our people are successful, our business will be successful. We treat our staff the same way we treat our customers, with sincerity. We believe that when our people are happy, our customers will be happy.
We are transparent and fair to our people.
- We believe that transparency and fairness build trust. Trust is vital in building teamwork and promoting positive work culture & security.